Gay Bars, Nightclubs & Cafe's
Gay Bars, Nightclubs & Café's
- Bronx -28 Somerset Rd, GreenPoint - Cape Town's only Cruise and Standing Room Only, Action Bar. Thumps 7 nights a week. The doors open @ 8 till very late
- Crew Bar - 30 Napier Street, Dewaterkant - CREW combines stylish decor, gorgeous bartenders and the best in Cape Town music.
- Bar Code - 8 Cobern St, De Waterkant, Mon-Sun 9PM - Cape Town's only men's leather, rubber and denim gay bar.
- Cafe Manhattans -74 Waterkant St. Cool laid back gay bar and gay restaurant venue, fun vibe and open day and night. Outdoor terrace for drinks & meals.
- Amsterdam Bar - 10 Cobern St, Dewaterkant - A No Rules, Neighbourhood bar with no frills and no fuss !!!
- Rosie's Bar -125 A Waterkant St, Dewaterkant. Small intimate pool bar popular with the more alternative set. Waterkant street. Cape Town's best kept secret!
- The Venue - 24 Napier St, Dewaterkant - An up-market, sophisticated, but yet comfortable Bar
- Garbo's - Shop 7, Parklands Shopping Centre, Link Road, Parklands. Pleasant gay and lesbian environment to relax and catch up with friends
- Numbers - Marine Circle, Tableview - A new gay bar in Tableview!
- Lazari's - Cnr Jarvis and Napier St, Cape Quarter, Dewatekant - European cafe-style restaurant offering hearty, easy meals.
- Stargayzer - 12 Caxton Street, Parow - A place for Cape Town's queer folk to be queer as folk...
- Beulah Bar - 28 Somerset Road, Dewaterkant. Lesbian and gay bar in the heart of Dewaterkant!
Cape Town Gyms
- Virgin Active Gyms. Very well equipped. Offers an indoor pool, tennis and squash or racquetball courts, sauna, steam room and aerobics classes. With the most beautiful gay men and gay women from Cape Town abound. Try "The Point" in Green Point.
- BUC Personal Fitness Studio 30 Regent Road Sea Point. Small exclusive gym and Pilates studio in Sea Point overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.