Register your Establishment
The 4-Step Registration Process
- Fill in your Establishment Info
Click the Get Started button, complete the registration page, and be sure to click the Submit button at the bottom of the page in order to save your information.
- Check your Email and Confirm your Registration
Check your email for the "Complete your Gap Leisure Registration" email from Gap Leisure. Click on the link in this email to confirm your registration.
- Upload your Establishment Images
Once you have Confirmed your Registration, you will be prompted to upload your establishment images. Follow the instructions, and once you have completed Step 3 successfully your establishment page will be live!
- Fees and Payment
All Establishments (except Nightsbridge clients) need to pay R1 200 per annum.
Payment can be made by way of a direct deposit into the Gap Leisure bank account. Click here for banking details and more payment information.
What you need:
- Your establishment's contact details, physical and postal
- Your establishment's prices during different seasons
- Your establishment's sport and business amenities, services
- Information about tourist attractions, gay bars,
clubs, restaurants, gyms and saunas
in your area.(including the approximate distance from your establishment
- Information about the transport options in you area
- Images (compulsory)
JPEG files no bigger than 2MB
High quality photo's taken by a professional will add value to your web page. Please ensure that you send us only the finest photos of your establishment as this will set your establishment apart from the next one.
- Main image: To be displayed at the top of your web page
- Secondary images: Minimum 3, Maximum 6
- Establishment logo (optional)
- Map of how to find your establishment (optional, but recommended)
- The final page of the application form displays the Gap Leisure Agreement terms and conditions for establishments. Please read these carefully, then click in the box to confirm your acceptance of them